A Forum for The Armed Forces Group !

HomeCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in

Share | 

Madame Kuhre’s Art of War in "Armed Forces" .

Go down 
AuthorMessage
ShadowzKyd
Admin

PostSubject: Madame Kuhre’s Art of War in "Armed Forces" .   Fri Dec 31, 2010 6:19 am

Madame Kuhre’s Art of War in "Armed Forces"

(Edited by Machiavelli)

This is the first revision of the original help guide I made, (within 24 hours of starting the game), and incorporates much information from Judy Kuhre, (or as I call her, Madame Kuhre, a knock-off of the Madame Curie name and great scientist/discoverer). Judy has put much effort into collecting information for the assistance of all players and deserves much credit and thanks, (it’s because of her that I got off to the good start). If we ask for help/information, it’s only to further the guide and help all new players to the game and we greatly appreciate it.

Machiavelli

Index:
Chapter 1: The Basics
Chapter 2: Getting Started
Chapter 3: Making Money
Chapter 4: Base Structures
Chapter 5: Equipment
Chapter 6: Battling
Chapter 7: Fast Facts & Recommendations

Chapter 1: The "Basics"
This section is about just what the title says, the basics on what is where and what it does...

Part 1: Choosing a name (Need to find out what each means/represents)

1)Maniac (You’ll get experience points more quickly than other players)
2)Tycoon (You’ll get more money in the game than other players)
3)Medic (You’ll heal more quickly from combat/battles than other players)

If you start off in one section and it doesn’t do what you want, for the right amount of General Points, you can switch classes and go with another type of player. Personally I prefer the tycoon simply because the strategy here in this game is the same as it originally was in World at War, the more income you have, the better equipped your military will be and the more powerful you will be, (to a point, as Attack and Defense also play major roles).

Part 2: Skill Points (Best way to distribute them/suggestions) (skill points go up at certain levels (I just made Lv50 and got 7 skill points). You get them when you level up and for achieving certain accomplishments.

EXPERIENCE POINTS
1) fighting~You get more ex points if you tie or win by a slim margin.
2) mission completion
3) Training

This is an important point. I can’t stress this enough. PLAN your character ahead of time. Think of what you want, (Someone who is good at attacking, someone who is good at defense, someone with lots of energy to level up quickly, etc.). Then, when you get those skill points, allot them where they make sense.

I made a point of saying, I am going to get 5 points/level till level 20, (or 100 points – not including award points for achieving certain goals), and I want an attack of this, a defense of this, stamina of this, energy of this, and health of this… (I suggest that you don’t build up health at all at first, you’re not going to need it and the points are better spent somewhere else).

Judy Kuhre has this to say on stats… “Stat points are vital... I can beat people 40 levels above me who have 10 of every aircraft that I'm not able to get yet, and I still can beat them. They have done plenty of missions but few battles, so don't over extend energy.”

Part 3: Alliance (shows icon on battle board/auto add/training)/The number of friends allowed on active duty will increase by 4 every time you advance a level. These are people who are Facebook friends and play the game also. You are allowed a max of 200. When battling, these people will show up on your board to attack, but in this game, you ARE notified that they are allies by the little soldier icon next to their name… it’s not very polite to attack allies/soldiers in your army.

Part 4: Properties/Bases/Units/buying in bulk/ Keep good track of unit upkeep vs income, and your total base capacity (this is found on the bottom of the property page)./planning ahead (saving $'s)/bases per level. You automatically start out with one base, (able to support 30 vehicles), and no money makers. Get the money makers as quickly as you can, (see the Base Structures chapter for more information on this subject).

Game Screens:
Home Screen: Here you'll see Special Items that can be purchased with General Points, (this changes often enough with each time you log on, so only purchase items that you know are good and if they are not available at that time, hold off till they show back up again).
You also see your "Daily Bonus" which I recommend you get as it's a free item/bonus of some sort. And lastly, the "Latest News".
This is a VERY critical section. It shows whom attacked you and who YOU attacked recently. This is important because I currently know of no way to bookmark players who pay out large amounts of money in battles. BUT, and this is a big one, if you do find someone who is paying out, they will remain on this board until you've filled it up with battles against other players. I've used this section to keep track of players who were paying out big time, returning hours later to hit them again for even more money if they haven't bothered to Vault it... (On my first two days of play, I used this technique to take over 1.5 million dollars from one player alone over the course of 16 hours by simply clicking on that players name, looking at their profile, and hitting the "Battle" button for them... which returns them back to the top of the list for easy reference later on AGAIN.)

Missions Screen: Exactly that. It lists the missions available to you, how much money and experience you'll make off of each one, (plus the energy cost and what items you need to purchase to perform some of the missions).

Battle Screen: Here you'll find opponents you can fight. If they are soldiers/allies in your army, you will see a little soldier next to their name. This is a WONDERFUL notification that you really should NOT attack that person as they are an ally/soldier in your army. It shows what level and type of player your opponent is and the number of allies/soldiers they are fielding. Also the battle board shows players from higher levels to lower levels. All I can figure out that it's based on overall strength. The battle board shuffles after you attack a player.

On the battle board, click on persons name to check their stats...don't just hit battle button on first page.....

Determine if u should attack:
1) W/L (sometimes all I need)
2) Weapons/units
3) Properties
4) Lv (depending on the others)

Inventory: Here is all the items you can purchase. Instead of just viewing each tab individually, I like to hit the "ALL" tab and view all the stuff you can purchase. Be certain to get all the gear, weapons, (both primary and secondary), and vehicles, tanks, aircraft, etc., you can afford for EACH of your soldiers, plus a little extra. Be certain you can afford the upkeep on some of the items too.

Properties: This screen lists all the properties you can purchase and what you currently own. Keep in mind that every time you purchase a property, the cost for the next purchase goes up, so save up and buy in bulk, (ten at a time). This will let you purchase ten at one set price instead of buying ten things individually and experiencing ten price hikes...

General: This is where you can purchase items or boosts with your General points. You can also literally purchase them with cash too. $10 will get you 100 General points, which isn't bad for the price.

Hitlist: Think of it as a place to get revenge on people. The explanation is at the top of that screen, but basically it’s a sanction board. Only players level 25 or above can be placed on the hitlist. This ensures that new players are not victimized in the game by experienced players, (a VERY wise idea).
You need to battle the player on the list to a kill to win a bounty/A player is dead till...As far as I know it's until you log back in. You can stay dead for 2 hours and you will get refill on energy, health and stamina.......a fast way to level up for some folks....that may be why they are doing it. The person who put him/her on the hit list will show on the “Latest News” feed on their home page ~ if he/she sees this would depend on how active her feed is.

Recruit: This is where you can invite people who are Facebook friends to join up in the game with you and increase your number of soldiers.

Rankings: Literally that. No explanation needed.

Your Stat’s Screen: This is reached by clicking on your name on the top right. Most of it is self explanatory, (your stats for points, your income, what you have vaulted, etc), but there is something called Combat Readiness on this screen too. It shows how you rate verses other players at your level in combat ability, (attack and defense point allotment). The closer you are to the max, the better off you are if you are attacked, (and the less money you’ll lose if looted). Now attack helps somewhat, but defense is a big factor in that score. If you want to play a defensive player, that’s fine, shoot for a really high score, (close to the high score for your level listed), but be aware that you will suffer in attack ability when battling others. I prefer some defense, (getting me about 70% of the way to the max Combat readiness score listed), but will always put more into attack, as they can only loot so much and attacking is much more fun.

Chapter 2: Getting Started

As a beginner it may be a little bewildering, but the game concept is fairly easy to pick up. It's a war game and you have allies, (Facebook friends who also play the game), equipment for those soldiers, and properties to support your army.

To this end, I suggest the following. LEVEL SLOWLY. Early on, it's easy to level up, that's fine up till around level 10, but then slow down. Instead of trying to use lots of energy for missions and leveling, you should be BATTLING. I suggest a good defense and attack, (to help keep your "Combat Readiness" near it's peak - found on your profile screen, (just click on your name on the upper right portion of the screen)), don't bother with health at all, sink just enough points into energy to let you finish the basic missions as you need, and get at least 10 stamina points early on so you can fight a lot.

I know that some of you prefer to do the missions and not battle, but you can easily make ten times the money in battles that you can in missions. It takes some patience, but by hitting each other opponent who ISN'T an ally once, you'll come across some that pay out money along with experience... some of them pay out a LOT of money, ($100,000 per win and if you have 10 Stamina points, that’s one million dollars in loot), especially after level 10 when people start building decent bases. Heck, for several levels, all of my experience only came from battles, (I was looting that much money and using to buy properties which in turn made me even more money…)

Chapter 3: Making MONEY!!!

It's all about the money. Pure and simple.

Do missions, make money. Battle opponents, make LOTS of money if you're lucky. But most importantly, purchase base structures, (in lots of ten by saving up). Without income you can not support the units and equipment you desperately need, (much of which has upkeep costs).

I can not stress this enough. Make money, VAULT it, and collect your base income regularly or it may get looted, (especially if you're not keeping your "Combat Readiness" up to par). Now later on when you may be making 40 million per hour, losing a hundred thousand dollars a loss may not seem like much, but when you’re first starting, every dollar counts.

Save that money, invest it in the number of base structures you can afford, THEN start getting equipment.

Everyone can build the same strong army with gear, primary weapons, and secondary weapons for their infantry, however the amount of vehicles (artillery and tanks), helicopters and planes (fighters and bombers), is based on how many bases you can afford. So everyone at your level can max out with the same number of soldiers, but whether or not you can afford to have a dozen more bases filled with many vehicles and aircraft may make or break you in battle and in your wallet…

Here’s a great formula for success by Madame Kuhre…

1) save $ needed for properties~bases~units (you have 10 levels to do so) (easy to figure out the amount needed)
2) level up till you reach the even Lv (20,30,40,50 and so on when availably of property and units go up)
3) buy properties (therefore increasing your income and worth)
4) buy bases and units (increasing your debt and strength)
5) start at #1 again :-)

And if you’re not a big believer in saving money to buy money making base structures, just look at Judy’s example of what happens when you are spending more in vehicle upkeep costs than you’re taking in, (in the next chapter…)

Chapter 4: Base Structures

I don't have a complete list of the base structures but will amend this post with them as I get them. As stated in the Making Money section, a good assortment of structures and income is VITAL in this game. I purchased a few small structures at first, but then saved up my money and purchased a bulk allotment of big money makers. It took a little while, (and some lucky looting), but you'll make a lot more money off of the bigger structures in bulk than a bunch of little ones, (plus you can go back and buy up your limit of smaller ones later when you have the income available to do so).

Always, ALWAYS, buy your properties in lots of TEN.

For every time you buy a property, the price goes up on future property purchases for that type. If you buy them one at a time, you will experience 19 price hikes on that property. If you buy them in lots of 10, you will only experience ONE price hike. And later on, as properties cost more and more, that increase is rather hefty. So save and buy in bulk.

Here's an interesting example of what happens if you don't keep up with your base income/finances and how much your equipment is costing you from Judy Kuhre...

"As some of you know I like to save up the money needed to purchase properties/bases/units for the next big level. I had all needed plus more so I thought why wait, (OK, so I was bored), and purchased the rest of my bases and some units. I had so much coming in that I got careless in tracking cost and got this very cool and interesting reminder on my home page:

URGENT NOTICE
Reports are coming in that your forces are woefully undersupplied. Your equipment is falling apart due to lack of maintenance and you are running out of ammunition. Your current unit support costs are $73,094,405 and you are currently only providing $72,978,000 in funding. Morale is so low that your forces will now be fighting at reduced effectiveness. You must increase your production immediately to avoid the loss of units

LOL, even through it's cute, not a notice you want to get. I can't increase my production as I'm just Lv57 and have to wait till 60, so I sold off some recently purchased units so I had income again and learned yet another lesson! Look b4 u leap ;-)"
She’s right. That’s NOT a message you want to get… I don’t know what the consequences are for poor morale and lack of ammunition, but I am betting the game developers put in a hefty penalty against your battle formula calculations for such issues! No point in having 200 tanks if you’ve got no ammo for them and the troops don’t give a damn.

This is from Bobby Sainte:

Property Listing: (you start off only being able to purchase 20 of each max, but as you level up, the number you can buy of each increases)

Wind Farm: Income: $100/hour

Oil Pump: Income: $400/hour

Coal Mine: Income: $800/hour

Small Coal Plant: Income: $5,000/hour

Large Coal Plant: Income: $10,000/hour
Requires: 10 Small Coal Plants

Steel Plant: Income: $50,000/hour
Requires: 10 Large Coal Plants

Oil Refinery: Income: $150,000/hour
Requires: 10 Steel Plants

Helicopter Factory: Income: $250,000/hour
Requires: 20 Oil Refineries

Aircraft Factory: Income: $350,000/hour
Requires: 30 Oil Refineries

Shipyard: Income: $400,000/hour

*Remember to always save up and purchase them in lots of TEN!

Chapter 5: Equipment

You need it. Save up, purchase it with spare cash between buying/saving for properties, and be certain to get gear for every soldier, a primary weapon, a secondary weapon, and bigger items like Heavy Machine Guns or vehicles, (these require multiple soldiers to use them, but they still get the bonuses from the primary and secondary weapons too, (I think)).

Here is an example that Mark Wallis posted...

"Also certain types of weapons (such as Heavy Machine Guns) are "crew-serviced" weapons, which means they each require a certain number of army members before they can be used. For example if you have a crew-serviced weapon that requires 2 army members per weapon and you have 3 of them you will need 6 army members to use them all. You can "reuse" army members for other crew-serviced weapons, so if for instance you have another crew-serviced weapon that requires 3 members you will be able to use 2 of those as well, assuming you have 6 army members."

Judy says the same thing here…

“Even though you own a particular weapon it doesn't guarantee that it will be used in battle. There are several considerations made depending on the type of weapon it is and how many people you have in your army.

Every person in your army is allowed up to one of every kind of "Gear" category item you have - for example, if you have 2 helmets and 3 pistols and two people in your army they will each use 1 helment and 1 pistol and the last pistol will not be used. Each member of your army is also allowed to use one "Primary Weapon" category item and one "Secondary Weapon" category item.

The items used in this case are the best ones in those categories you have available depending on whether you are attacking or are being attacked.

Also certain types of weapons (such as Heavy Machine Guns) are "crew-serviced" weapons, which means they each require a certain number of army members before they can be used. For example if you have a crew-serviced weapon that requires 2 army members per weapon and you have 3 of them you will need 6 army members to use them all. You can "reuse" army members for other crew-serviced weapons, so if for instance you have another crew-serviced weapon that requires 3 members you will be able to use 2 of those as well, assuming you have 6 army members.

Finally aircraft and vehicles are managed by "Bases" and the number of these items you can buy and use is determined by the number of Bases you have. So the bottom line is make sure you have enough army members and Bases to support the weapons you have.”

This also is from Bobby Sainte

Gear
M11 EOD Knife: 1 Attack/1 Defense, Cost: $250
Helmet: 0 Attack1/Defense, Cost: $500
Frag Grenades: 2 Attack/0 Defense, Cost: $200 Upkeep: $-10
SIG P228 Pistol: 2 Attack/2 Defense, Cost: $600
Stun Grenades: 1 Attack/1 Defense, Cost: $300 Upkeep: $-15
Smoke Grenades: 0 Attack/ 2 Defense, Cost: $400 Upkeep: $-10
306 M18 Claymore Mine: 0 Attack/3 Defense, Cost: $1,000 Upkeep: $-50
Body Armor: 1 Attack/2 Defense, Cost: $2,500 Upkeep: $-125

Primary Weapons
AK-47: 4 Attack/3 Defense Cost: $800
M16A2: 5 Attack/3 Defense, Cost: $1,500 Upkeep: $-30
MP5 Submachine Gun: 4 Attack/5 Defense, Cost: $6,000 Upkeep: $-120
M16A4 w/ M203 6 Attack/4 Defense, Cost: $2,350 Upkeep: $-118
AK-74: 5 Attack/4 Defense, Cost: $2,500 Upkeep: $-63
M240B machine gun: 7 Attack/8 Defense, Cost: $7,000 Upkeep: $-175

Machine Gun:
M60 Machine Gun: 3 Attack/7 Defense, Cost: $8,000 Upkeep: $-320

Secondary Weapon
AT-4: 1 Attack/5 Defense, Cost: $1,600 Upkeep: $-80
Carl Gustav: 3 Attack/5 Defense, Cost: $13,000 Upkeep: $-780
RPG-7: 1 Attack/4 Defense, Cost: $3,000 Upkeep: $-60

Vehicles
Humvee: 3 Attack/3 Defense, Cost: $65,000 Upkeep: $-1,300
M113A3 APC: 3 Attack/5 Defense, Cost: $300,000 Upkeep: $-15,000
BMP-1: 3 Attack/5 Defense, Cost: $200,000 Upkeep: $-8,000
BMP-2: 8 Attack/ 8 Defense, Cost: $600,000 Upkeep: $-24,000

Tanks
M60A3: 15 Attack/15 Defense, Cost: $800,000 Upkeep: $-32,000
T-72: 15 Attack/15 Defense, Cost: $600,000 Upkeep: $-24,000
T-80: 18 Attack/18 Defense, Cost: $2,200,000 Upkeep: $-44,000
Leopard 2: 24 Attack/22 Defense, Cost: $4,500,000 Upkeep: $-112,500

Artillery
2A36 Giatsint-B: 8 Attack/0 Defense, Cost: $150,000
M198 howitzer: 10 Attack/0 Defense, Cost: $200,000 Upkeep: $-6,000
M110 Howitzer: 13 Attack/2 Defense, Cost: $250,000 Upkeep: $-7,500
2S3 Akatsiya: 12 Attack/2 Defense, Cost: $200,000 Upkeep: $-6,000

Choppers
UH-1 Huey: 3 Attack/4 Defense, Cost: $2,500,000 Upkeep: $-37,500
CH-47 Chinook: 6 Attack/6 Defense, Cost: $6,000,000 Upkeep: $-120,000
AH-1 Cobra: 12 Attack/12 Defense, Cost: $4,000,000 Upkeep: $-50,000
Mi-8: 4 Attack/4 Defense, Cost: $1,800,000 Upkeep: $-27,000
Mi-24 'Hind': 16 Attack/16 Defense, Cost: $3,100,000 Upkeep: $-38,750
Westland Lynx: 3 Attack/4 Defense, Cost: $5,500,000 Upkeep: $-137,500
UH-60A Black Hawk: 4 Attack/6 Defense, Cost: $6,000,000 Upkeep: $-150,000

Aircraft
U2 Spy Plane: 2 Attack/2 Defense, Cost: $5,000,000 Upkeep: $-100,000
B-52: 50 Attack/0 Defense, Cost: $9,000,000 Upkeep: $-360,000
F-111 Aardvark: 31 Attack/30 Defense, Cost: $9,000,000 Upkeep: $-270,000
Sepecat Jaguar: 30 Attack/30 Defense, Cost: $8,000,000 Upkeep: $-240,000

Fighters
F-4 Phantom II: 16 Attack/18 Defense, Cost: $2,400,000 Upkeep: $-72,000
MIG-21 "Fishbed": 15 Attack/15 Defense, Cost: $1,400,000 Upkeep: $-28,000
Mirage 3: 15 Attack/16 Defense, Cost: $1,700,000 Upkeep: $-34,000
F-5E: 18 Attack/16 Defense, Cost: $2,100,000 Upkeep: $-42,000

Special Units

(From Madame Kuhre, purchased only with General Points, (gp) - NO Upkeep Required)

GEAR
Corner Grenade Launcher~8A/2D/20gp
Rebreather~6A/1D/20gp

PRIMARY WEAPON
M107 .50 cal sniper rifle~18A/4D/20gp
HK416~9A/9D/15gp
SCAR-H~9A/9D/15gp
SCAR-L~8A/8D/15gp
AK-101~7A/7D/15gp
Steyr AUG~5A/4D/10gp
UZI SMG~4A/3D/15gp

SECONDARY WEAPON
M32 MGL~11A/5D/20gp
FGM-148 Javelin~6A/12D/20gp

HEAVY MACHINE GUN
M134D Minigun~18A/18D/2 soldiers per gun/20gp
XM312 machine gun~8A/18D/2 soldiers per gun/20gp
M2 "Ma Deuce"~6A/14D/2 soldiers per gun/15gp

ARTILLERY
XM2001 Crusader~22A/4D/20gp
PzH 2000~20A/4D/20gp
M109A6 Paladin~16A/4D/20gp
M777 howitzer~16A/0D/10gp
HIMARS~12A/8D/20gp

VEHICLE
M1126 Stryker ICV~6A/6D/20gp

TANKS
M1A2 Abrams~30A/30D/25gp
T-90~30A/30D/25gp
Leclerc~28A/28D/25gp
ZTZ-99~27A/27D/25gp
Merkava Mark IV~A26/D34/25gp
MBT-2000~26A/26D/25gp
M8 Buford~20A/30D/25gp
FV4034 Challenger 2~30A/30D/25gp

ATTACK HELICOPTERS
Eurocopter Tiger~24A/24D/20gp
Mi-28 'Havoc'~24A/22D/20gp
AH-64 Apache~24A/20D/30gp

TRANSPORT HELICOPTER
V-22 Osprey~20A/18D/20gp
CH-46 Sea Knight~4A/4D/20gp

BOMBERS
B-2~70A/30D/30gp

RECON
SR-71 Blackbird~10A/10D/30gp

STRIKE
F-117~36A/20D/25gp
AC-130 Gunship~30A/30D/30gp

FIGHTERS
F-22 Raptor~40A/40D/30gp
F-35 Joint Strike Fighter~38A/38D/25gp
Eurofighter Typhone~36A/34D/25gp
MIG~35 "Fulcrum-F"~36A/36D/25gp
Dassault Rafale~35A/35D/25gp

Chapter 6: Battling

Do it and do it often. I actually suggest leveling up by doing battles instead of missions if you're really patient, (or doing a mix of the two). You make so much more money with loot and it boosts your stats.

Here is a good tip from Mark Sturman

"I Just worked out who to attack. I may be a bit slow and behind the times here but I'm sure there's others who are even slower than I am and this is mainly what this is aimed at. I'm not sure of the math behind using allies, units etc but it's easy to find out your opponents battle strength in army size.

If you click on your name on your page, it will come up with your profile. Scroll down and your medal awards are shown. Click the highlighted Awards Page and it will show you what medals are awarded for what. In that menu are the ones for Army Awards. These will show you in strengths of Platoon, Company, Battalion, Division and Corps. Click the battle page on your menu and your potential opponents will come up on a page. If you click on their profile, their awards will show up.

As I have said, I don't know the math, haven't got that far yet but it's highly unlikely that your platoon is going to kill a large battalion. A bit of practice and you'll save yourself lots of 'battle losses' on your profile. To test the above theory and to get used to it at no battle loss, go into your ally list and train against allies. It doesn't show in the feed and it doesn't add to your list if you win/lose."
Judy writes these helpful hints

“All I can figure out that it's based on overall strength/the battle board shuffles after you attack a player/On the battle board, click on persons name to check their stats...don't just hit battle button on first page.....”

Determine if u should attack:
1) W/L (sometimes all I need)
2) Weapons/units
3) Properties
4) Lv (depending on the others)

“Badges/Awards can also help you in battling people. I'm not sure of the maths behind using allies, units etc but it's easy to find out your opponents battle strength in army size.

If you click on your name on your page, it will come up with your profile. Scroll down and your medal awards are shown. Click the highlighted Awards Page and it will show you what medals are awarded for what. In that menu is the tab for Army Awards, these will show you in strengths of Platoon, Company, Battalion, Division and Corps… Click the battle page on your menu and your potential opponents will come up on a page. If you click on their profile, their awards will show up. As I have said, I don't know the math, haven't got that far yet but it's highly unlikely that your platoon is going to kill a large battalion. A bit of practice and you'll save yourself lots of 'battle losses' on your profile.”

“So far I have kept my BATTLE READINESS matching up to what it recommends and do not have many losses (10%) for level 35.

I also am concentrating on building all the bases up to the max whilst maintaining all my troops are fully stocked with weapons each.

You seem to gain 4 troops at a time when given more troops, so I always keep my weapons ABOVE that, that can be taken into battle, (one of every gear type, primary weapon, and secondary weapon per soldier, minimum.)”

Keep in mind, as I stated in the beginning, that people you fight show up in the "Latest News" section. So for those many times that you're battling and the last person you hit with that last bit of stamina pays out, just be patient. Come back in an hour or so, click their name on the "Latest News" board, and then hit the battle button, and "Jackpot!", you're making money again, but this time you've got the stamina to hit them multiple times and make a LOT of money.

Also certain types of weapons (such as Heavy Machine Guns) are "crew-serviced" weapons, which means they each require a certain number of army members before they can be used. For example if you have a crew-serviced weapon that requires 2 army members per weapon and you have 3 of them you will need 6 army members to use them all. You can "reuse" army members for other crew-serviced weapons, so if for instance you have another crew-serviced weapon that requires 3 members you will be able to use 2 of those as well, assuming you have 6 army members.

Chapter 7: FAST FACTS & RECOMMENDATIONS

These are from Judy Kuhre…

1) Any friends who play the game are automatically added into your alliance....no alliance request are needed.
2) Alliance members have an Army Guy Icon next to their name on the battle board, eliminates friendly fire. You can remove people who are in your alliance also, (if they constantly attack you).
3) The Training Button you see on your friends/alliance list is, as it says, to train you. It shows you your strengths/weaknesses. it does not show in the other players feed or change any of their stats. Also good way to get rid of energy points to level up.
4) If you combat readiness is the same as the maximum you cant lose any money no matter who attacks you.
5) If you can't withdraw money and u are getting this message, "an unspecified problem happened" backspace all the 0's, then, when you enter amount, omit the commas, $2,300,000 is wrong, $2300000 is right.
6) Stat points are vital, just like on W@W, don't over extend on energy.
7) Join the AF group https://www.facebook.com/home.php?sk=group_117773334952192&ap=1

Another smart player who likes to help others is Rick Rene. Here are some things from him…
Here's my Top 5 recommendations for new players:

1. Get enough Energy to Sleep - Start as Maniac and level up quickly and add energy so you can get a night’s sleep without getting full (there is limited attacking on you early and you can't be put on hit list until level 25)

*Now I disagree with this and it’s just a matter of viewpoint and game strategy. If you are safe below level 25, skip the energy and build up money and base properties that provide income, (battling for loot only), so that when you come out into the open at Level 25, you’re tough as nails… (Machiavelli)

2. Use Cash on Properties and Focus on Maximum Combat Readiness to Protect Cash - Then use general points to change to Tycoon to get extra cash and concentrate on Property production (this is key to use all cash on properties you can for maximum cash production). Also, after enough energy for sleep, put all skill points into Attack and Defense with a goal of getting to "Maximum Combat Readiness" (this makes it to where attacks will never result in your $$ being lost without having to vault). You can see Combat Readiness from your profile screen (click on your name from front screen). In general, you will need about 2X your level for both Attack and Defense to achieve Maximum Combat Readiness and protect your cash.

3. Get Soldiers at Maximum Strength - Use excess cash (after using all you can on properties for maximum cash production) to get ALL gear, a strong primary and strong secondary weapon (you can have 1 of each for every soldier and all the attack or defense goes to battle). Also get 1/2 your soldier count in M60 machine guns (you need 2 soldiers to run this and they will all go to battle as well). It’s kind of funny but the soldier will use in battle all his gear, secondary and primary weapons and the M60 machine gun for every battle. Pretty versatile soldiers!! Obviously, make sure you have enough alliance to have 4X your level for maximum soldiers (not a problem for W@W players since friends are automatically added!)

4. Hit Bunnies Searching for Cash - After level 20 or so, you can attack almost any bunny (under 7 soldiers) and win if you have “geared out” your soldiers. Bunnies may have tanks, aircraft, etc. but with full strength soldiers you can take most of them. Don’t ever hit anyone 2 times unless they produce you cash (early on you can earn more $$ on attacks then on your properties). After finding cash when attacking bunny, keep attacking until they go to the clinic or you run out of Stamina.

5. Use General Points on “Hired Guns” Going Forward - After using general points to change to Tycoon, ONLY use General Points going forward to buy “hired guns” since you max out at 201 soldiers (200 + yourself). However, hired guns add to this number.

Closing thoughts…

My many thanks to all of the people who have put forth information for this guide. We still need a listing of the base structures and their incomes, (from someone at a higher level), and a listing of the units also. So feel free to contact me if you’ve got that stuff.

I wish you all the best and remember, I’ve just started the game, (have not even been playing a week so far), so I am still learning myself and probably lack many of the game insights that will come with experience.

Machiavelli

p.s. It would be really great if WORD copied correctly over into these posts and I didn't have to go back and edit in the spaces/gaps when ever copying this stuff... drives me nuts.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://armed-forces-group.forumotion.com
The Kid

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kuhre’s Art of War in "Armed Forces" .   Fri Dec 31, 2010 9:33 am

Nice Work Machiavelli. Appreciate your efforts in posting this here also.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
the iron duke

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kuhre’s Art of War in "Armed Forces" .   Sat Jan 01, 2011 11:35 am

Thought it worth mentioning about the daily bonuses,there are at present 6 these are.
I Money
2 Energy boost
3 Health boost
4 1 GP
5 Stamina boost
6 Intelligence
I've been into Madame Kuhres Art Of War in the clan forum,and these are not itemised due to the fact that I believe some items were introduced by the devs a very short while ago.
Have also scanned all the missions and their are two chances,ones down at the very start,and 1 at the end in Field Officer,to complete the first mission in field officer you need to acquire a U2 spy plane A/D 2/2, useless piece of crap.
I call them BUD Buy Use Discard, do'nt waste valuable slots in your bases,they're expensive and fill quickly
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Madame Kuhre’s Art of War in "Armed Forces" .   

Back to top Go down

Madame Kuhre’s Art of War in "Armed Forces" .
Page 1 of 1